Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A short rant

I may give a comment or two on Big Brother but right now I read something on Yahoo and it just makes me sad. I heard how ABC is getting slammed for bringing on Chaz Bono as one of their celebrities to dance. Why Chaz? Well we all know the answer to that question it is because Chaz was born a female but is now technically a man. He did this of his own free will after years of therapy and decision making, but apparently that is not good enough for many out there. All I keep thinking is who has the right to judge on a personal decision that a person makes in their life style? I mean he is not hurting anyone and it was his own choice to make so who gives people who do not know him the right to judge? I mean really? Can this world not grow up and stop judging people by the color of their skin, the life style they choose, the amount of money they make, the social standings they may or may not have? I now hope Chaz makes it far in the competition. He may not who knows what those hormones have done but I support his right to do it and not allow others to tell him how to live or in this case not live. Ok sorry that was my rant.

Ok Big Brother is pretty much the same as the last one or two line posting. Shelly is going home. Rachel and Jordan pretty much control the votes leaving Kalia the one sole vote but Kalia has already approached R and J and told them that she was to votes unified so she will vote whatever way they want. Which is no harm lost since Shelly was not one of Kalia's biggest fan.

So the live eviction is tomorrow night and Shelly will be joining Brandon, Daniele and Jeff. Can you imagine the look on their faces when they see her walk in?

Stay Tuned

1 comment:

Paul said...

I agree with you on Chas. Some people are such hypocrites - they think anyone not like them is evil.