Thursday, August 4, 2011

Big Brother lots to reveal spoilers and lots to talk about

Ok here is what we know Brendon and Jordan are on the chopping block. Jordan and Jeff were not surprised and I think they feel secure enough that they have the votes but do not be so sure. I am totally sure who will be going but I know who I want out---Brendon. Oh but lets hope he stays out. Because according to some spoiler sites CBS is planning on making an America's Choice on bringing an evicted house guest back. Now we know Evel Dick will not be one of them so that leaves Cassie, Keith, Dominic and who ever leaves tonight lets just say Brendon. Oh please America if that is the case and Brendon leaves oh please do not vote him back in! Please lets keep him out!

So I thought I would mention something that was funny weird. If you record the Big Brother After Dark you will catch it on the August 2nd play, it was Brenchels Trash Bag Wedding. Yes the Happy Couple had a Trash bag wedding. I am serious Brendon wore a lovely liner of trash bag with a small twist around his neck to create a tie while Rachel was covered in what appeared toilet paper? Or some while lining type complete with a home made aluminium foil belt and head piece. She had a flower girl (Kalia) and her own ring bearer (Adam in the Elf costume). Now because they are not allowed to sing due to rights and ownership of the songs they had to clap and say "For she is a jolly good fellow" Now isn't that just so romantic? I know these two couples when they were young laying in bed dreaming of one day when they grow up and get married they would be in a house with 8 other people and specially made Trash Bag outfits..yeah special. Well you may ask but wait who did the ceremony? We shall get to that...Jordan was the maid of honor, Porsche was a guest, Jeff was the best man, Danielle blew bubbles into the air and the preacher was Lawon! Yes Lawon did his best Little Richard and preached about LOVE and how LOVE IS IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE! Look it was better then watching them sleep, eat and lay around looking at each other without saying a word.

So who is leaving tonight? My money is on Brendon.

Stay Tune

1 comment:

Paul said...

I think you are right Brendon is leaving, but as I have already committed to a bet, I will steadfastly hold that Jordan's ass is going to be walking out that door.