Friday, August 5, 2011

A newbie won on Big Brother

Well a new day has begun in the Big Brother house and perhaps a new era. As expected Brendon was voted out of the house. And what was so funny was listening to him talk ops I mean CRY to Julie Chen! He sat there and as he tried to talk he got all choked up. Now the question is was he crying because he is going to miss his wonderful fiance or was he crying because he realized he made a mistake by saving Rachel and not himself. I don't know I am just glad the dude is out of there.

So this upcoming week will be interesting. Kalia will have to put two people up and Rachel will go up at least I am pretty sure she will. The question is who will she put up against Rachel. The talk is Jeff and they seem to be very worried about it. It will be interesting to see what happens.

One thing I hope Kalia thinks about is that whoever leaves may come back so perhaps its best to not put up someone who is a strong competition player. In that case put up Rachel and let it ride! What I expect is that Rachel will think that Brendon will be voted back and it will be even more funny to see her face when he is NOT coming back. Seriously I cannot see America voting for Brendon to come back in.

SO was it good or bad? Who do you think should go up?

Stay Tuned

No comments: