Friday, August 26, 2011

Big Brother a week's worth in one night - spoilers!

Ok so it has been a while and I am sorry about that but some of you already know the main spoilers. Last night was a world-wind of a night. In an effort to not have a super long post I will try to keep it simple. Can I even do that? We shall see...

Alright so Thursdays showed opened with us the audience already knowing that there was going to be a double elimination. The HGs did not know this somehow Adam (The newbie) told them that oh for sure it will be next week. Yeah I know with vets in the house you would think different.

So the live first eviction takes place and there was speculation that Daniele may have pulled off a Donato-miracle by having Shelly campaign for her and change votes. I almost wish she would of I would of liked to see that happen. I like Daniele but with that being said as a game-watcher she really is a strong player and at this point strong players need to be eliminated. I am actually impressed that Shelly had the balls to try and out right pick a side. I give her that and for Shellys game it would of been better to keep Daniele but if I am not so sure Daniele would of taken Shelly to the final two she is too close to Kalia. Speaking of Kalia...

So Dani leaves and the new HOH game is played and it comes down to Jordan and Kalia and Kalia wins. But she is told you need to put up two people in the next minute or two and well as expected she puts up Jeff and Rachel. Jeff's chances are not looking good at this point . He played hard and strong but he is a threat and threats need to go if you want to make it to the end. Now the next step is to do a Power of Veto comp and everyone except Jordan (WTF??) gets to play. The comp begins and Porche wins the POV! Ok this is still Thursday night - remember normally all this stuff happens within a the week. So Porche decides to leave the noms as they are. Ah yeah you think since your alliance is HOH? Now next step is to go and do live voting the votes come down to a tie (Jordan and Adam voted to evict Rachel) the other two voted to evict Jeff so it comes down to Kalia to break the tie and of course she kicks Jeff out. So Jeff leaves. (The end of an era). Now I was thinking at this point you know Kalia is thinking ok my reign is over I better still get my food basket.

But wait there is more! This means that we need a new HOH for the week. So the game begins again and as the theme has been going Porche wins HOH. So who will she put up? Rachel is a sure bet and chances are she will put Jordan up too speaking of Jordan.

I read that last night Shelly and Jordan got into an all out yelling fight that Rachel had to pull Jordan out of the room and try to calm her down! Jordan was even yelling "That Bitch!" Ok now this is the one time I wish I did get the live feed because just for that alone I would use the play back feature to see.

In other news Kalia has made a secret alliance with Adam for final two. Kalia told Adam oh don't worry no one will vote for me. Ah yeah really? I guess on her part its smart because Adam is considered the biggest floater since he floats from HOH to HOH and kisses their behind so Kalia can say hey I played the game he has not.

Whatever team you are on I am for one happy to finally see GAME PLAY!

Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I also read that Rachel got into it with Shelly because she thinks Shelly stole her toy - some stuffed thing or another. It is so funny how "unfair" and "it sucks" that the two remaining vets have been spewing. They lost fair and square. They could have won HOH (Jordan almost did), Veto, then HOH again, and they failed at all of them.

I said a month or so ago that I wanted to see the newbies rise up, and while I would have loved Daniele to be there, I am happy that both Kalia and Porsche have been victorious.

No one can say Kalia is a floater - she won 2 HOH competitions fair and square - they were not handed to her like both Rachel's and Jordan's were.

Go newbies!