Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Brother BUH BYE Shelly

Well tonight is it. Tonight we watch the know it all Shelly go into the jury house. This woman I have to say is a total trip. She sits there and for weeks if not from the beginning spews how she has never lied yet CBS has even aired her lying yet oh no she never lies. Ok you know what this is the BB game everyone lies but at least fess up to it when you go to the Diary room and talk to us! Don't lie when hello we are seeing you. Then last night she made a comment that makes me ask "Is she connected to reality?" She told Jordan you came in here already with a ready made alliance and so did I, so I sat there and went who the heck did she come in already connected with and then she makes the brilliant statement to her daughter and husband! WTF?? Really are they hiding under your bed? Are they in the whack shack? Because I swear I have not seen them and I have DVR recordings to prove it! Then she keeps referring how she is playing together with them and they are her alliance - to steal a Jerry Lewis line "HEY LADY!" So yeah I guess it is time to send her to jury to sit with those people she never lied to and always spoke so highly and nice about.

So is there any hope for Jordan or even Rachel? It all comes down to this next HOH comp. I am also thinking that perhaps its time for a luxury comp coming up soon.

Stay Tuned

No comments: