Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bitter sweet week

Well it is a very bitter sweet week for me this week. Sadly this is the last week All My Children will stop being aired as of Friday the 23rd. The show is wrapping up some stories and showing flashbacks of the core families and many previous characters and actors are making appearances. Watching the episode yesterday was kind of sad and nice. It was nice to see but sad to know it will be end - at least for now. Good news is that Prospect Park has picked up rights to the show and are presently in the planning stages of bringing it back. Will it be a different show? Yes of course it will be. Where will it aire? Well right now that is uncertain. Word has it that they are entertaining cable channel options and even better news is that some of the actors have already signed on the dotted line. Some have not like Susan Lucci aka Erica Kane. Pine Valley with no Erica Kane? I do not know how that is even possible? But I can understand her not wanting to stick her neck out anymore. She was on a book tour when "rumors" were going around that the show was cancelled and Dirt bag Brian Frons told her that is just a stupid blogger making things up. So when asked she repeated what was told to her stupid blogger well within days of that it becomes official the show was terminated. This made her look like a fool and she was not too happy about it. But more word has it that Agnes Nixon who created the show is stepping in to talk to Susan Lucci so lets just see how that goes. All I know is that I will miss the show. Heck I already miss it.

DWTS made its debut last night and every year I say the same thing and I am sorry I think I know what the problem is with the show its the judges. They are so obvious as to who they want to win and who they do not. They are harsh on some of them and considering it was episode number 1 you would think they would chill out. But hey I guess that is why they get paid the big bucks.

Stay Tuned

1 comment:

Paul said...

so who did you like the most on dancing?