Thursday, September 22, 2011

All My Children I am missing you already

I know AMC has not ended yet but I feel like I am missing it already. Yesterday's tribute was to another core family (The Martins), they showed the whole gang all together and there was even memories done to some of the older vets that have passed on. It was truly sweet and there was an appearance by Sarah Michelle Gellar! Oh wow it was great! She was a patient who thought she was the daughter of Erica Kane...ha ha ha ha!! Total riot. If you do not get it read my last post. Total cute.

I suspect todays show will feature the Chandelors and JR's destruction. I heard they were going to leave something as a clif hanger and the way the show has been going JR is going nuts and yesterday we saw him putting bullets into a gun. So chances are today and or tomorrow that will be left hanging with some gun going off...But I am also certain about Chandlor day today because a wrong was made right yesterday!  Stuart is alive! 

Ok here is the scoop about 2-3 years ago this somewhat terrible head writer named Chuck Pratt was hired. Head writers dictate storylines and here is this schmuch who comes in and I guess he decided oh boy he is going to shake things up by killing Stuart Chandlor? Really dude? This is a beloved character and you killed him? Why because you wanted to show you have power and can do it? That almost seemed to be the start of what is the end because of course schmucko Frons refused to replace him even after fans objected. Heck actors were confused. Ok now let me explain about Stuart he has a twin brother named Adam and well Adam is bad twin and Stuart is good twin played by the same actor. The guy is brilliant really to see this guy play both was amazing. It was more amazing to watch Adam pretending to be Stuart I mean you looked at it and went oh man thats Adam and it was! So when they killed Stuart I was heart broken and even the actor did not like it. So much so that I suspect the reason he did not renew his contract was because of the whole killing and disaster. So now they finally made a smart decision silly people Stuart was never murdered Dr. David saved his life and has been having him on life support this whole time! Won't Adam be happy to finally learned that he did not accidently murder Stuart. Really it will be fantastic. I just hope JR doesn't mess that up.

If I sound a little insane thats ok can you imagine how crazy I will sound when soap number two (One Life To Live) comes to an end?

Stay Tuned

No comments: