Thursday, September 8, 2011

Big Brother Spoilers really quick

Ok so stuff has happened in the last few that just makes this game ever so fun.

Last nights show showed Kalia being evicted YEE PEE! Then we saw Adam finally win the spot of HOH. Now on to the spoilers:

Tonight is the live show and the last 24 hours was like the fast forward show a few weeks back, but this time they did the stuff within 24 hours and here is what happened...

Adam put up Jordan and Porsche on the chopping block. The POV was played and Porsche won it! The Veto meeting will be held tonight during the live show and if you saw last nights show Porsche had said in the Diary Room she was targeting Rachel if she would win HOH so one might think ok Rachel is gone since Porsche will be the sole vote....NOT. Apparently Porsche was heard saying to Adam that she was planning on evicting Jordan since Jordan already won once and gosh that is just not right that she may win again. So this means that Rachel will be in the final three with Porsche.

While I am a Jordan fan, I respect Porsche's decision because I think she realizes that if Jordan was in the final two with anyone there that Jordan will most likely win the whole thing again. So in that sense it was smart to get knock her out. But this means she needs to endure a physical competition with Rachel and we have recently seen Rachel do pretty well in physical comps and well Porsche...not so much. But if the comp was on sleeping then I would say Porsche will have it hands down, especially now that Kalia is gone. Ok sorry had to take a shot there. So let's think about the possible voting and who may win.

Adam:   if Adam was up against Rachel I think Rachel would have it. He is seriously considered useless and a professional floater. If he was up against Porsche...humm that is interesting but I think Porsche may win too. I just do not see Adam winning.. Anything is possible.

Porsche:  Is she went up against Rachel, then it may be a good fight but I am leaning towards Rachel winning.

Rachel:  I think Rachel if she survives to the final two has a really good chance at winning it all.

But if any of those ladies thought about it (and I am sure they have) they would need to take Adam with them to the final two because I do not see him getting votes.

That is my view

Stay Tuned

1 comment:

Paul said...

WOW!!!! I am happy to hear of this outcome.