Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A week of reflecting

Well yesterday I mentioned how it was a bitter sweet week since AMC was going bye bye as of Friday and I mentioned stuff about Erica Kane and a Pine Valley with no Erica Kane. I guess it was meant to be because yesterday's show was a reflection on Erica Kane and her Kane girls. Yeah they also showed some of the Lavery's and Slaters (well DUH related to Kane women) but it was a flash back of sorts. What was cute is how they made a cute line to Sarah Michelle Gellar. History SMG use to play Kendall - daughter of Erica Kane well SMG went on to move to bigger and better things and enter Alicia M who really has done a good job as Kendall. So Erica is having her story put into the big screen and the girls were talking about who should play who and stuff like that and Kendall goes oh I know Sarah Michelle Gellar should play me and it was funny it really was. Ok yes I know soap junkie I am sorry I just love my soaps! SO I am just still sadden about it. And in keeping with sad news

I just learned that a co-worker passed away. She was more of a good friend to a good friend of mine and its just a sad day all around. This lady had stage four cancer and has been out for 9 months due to treatment. She leaves behind a son who just yesterday turned 15 years old. I can only hope that the father will step up and watch over his child's broken heart considering up to now the father/husband has been not positive and even made nasty comments like when she dies he can go live with his aunt. Sometimes it takes something tragic for people to see clearly how someone is. We always heard stories about him and you know to some extent blew it off but after hearing stuff that he has said just makes me happy to have a good family around me.

Ok DWTS update NBA star Metta Artest was booted off. His cha cha was a no-no and voters just did not seem to support him. Sorry dude I thought that lady who's only claim to fame was dating George Clooney was going to be the one to go.

Stay Tuned.

No comments: