Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DWTS and missing All My Children

The first week of a none All My Children week and yeah I am so missing it. I miss seeing Erica Kane twirl her head and watch Ryan get mad at David Hayward for playing God and not revealing that he kept someone alive when everyone thought they were dead. Really Ryan can you just go get a life? And how can I forget Jesse shouting ANGELA!!! Oh yes those were the days. Hopefully Prospect Park will make it happen. I have heard news that the cable channel has been narrowed down and that things are looking good so that gives me hope. I just hope that the stories continue to be good. Well All My Children needed to "up" their stories but recently I heard someone in a podcast saying how perhaps they should look at what made the show a success and mirror that idea. Meaning, that back then what was happening was brought into the mix for example we had Kitty fighting against the war and other rallying for abortion rights, perhaps they should look at the headlines and copy something like that? For example how about Bianca fighting for gay marriages in all States and bringing that up to the light. How about a main core character having a Muslim as a friend and we may not know all about this person but let the others characters come up with their own conclusion. I don't know I am just spitting stuff out. I miss the show.

One show I find not watching as much is DWTS and its mainly because I am being disgusted by the judges. I believe that judges should advice and provide constructive crtiques not ridicule and embarress and be just plain nasty. I find that its becoming a show of oh which judge will insult the most and I am sorry it makes me not want to watch the dancers. So I just read the highlights and move on from there. I no longer feel the need to catch it. Sorry Chaz and JR I really wanted to watch you but when they get judges who will provide good feedback that will help the performance that is when I will watch again. Until then I hope you all do well and keep it going!

Stay Tuned

No comments: