Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another week no All My Children yes C/S

Well here we are another week of no All My Children and yes I guess I can cope without my soap and all I have to say is Brain Frons I hope you have nightmares and the runs for the next 41 years. Hey look I am into the spiritual awareness and not wishing harm and I do not wish him harm I just want him to have a 41 year run just like All My Children did is that really such a bad thing to wish for?

This week is the start of mayhem at work because it is Customer Service week. Now we have local co-workers who are just way too creative for their jobs and really get excited about creating stuff. This year the theme we were given is carnical/circus and well lets just say the department got turned into a huge Big Top with games, "rides", and shows. Its actually pretty fun to watch and do. However, each year I think about this and tell me if this makes sense. C/S week is suppose to be the bosses saying to us hey thanks for doing a great job in servicing our customers. But what happens is big boss gives the theme and worker bees go full steam ahead getting games and stuff etc...The worker bees put up the stuff the worker bees will bring it down. Meanwhile the bosses walk around smiling and saying oh how nice and oh yes they arrange for snacks to be brought up (yum chocolate) and one day during the week lunch in the cafeteria - Can it get any more exciting? Then once this whole thing is over a few short days later (Oct 17) is Boss's Day and here are the silly work bees going around decorating and collecting money for an expensive gift that chances are she will not like but appreciate. I know I sound like Negative Nancy and I will have to work that out. I think its because we were divided into "Teams" for the games and there is a certain person in my team I really wish she would not be there but she always is in it every year. I think I will take that opportunity to make her life miserable by being happy happy joy joy...Yeah that's the ticket...oh ticket..,prize.

Stay Tuned

No comments: