Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DWTS and other shows

Another star bites the dust on DWTS. This time around it was Chynna Phillips. I am not so sure that she deserved to leave although I understand it because her performance was hurtful. She had forgotten the steps and it was clearly obvious that she was totally lost. I still feel bad I think dispite that set back she was pretty darn good. But alas they say it is all in the votes, at least that is what ABC tells us and we all know how truthful ABC is.

So I have watchd a few new shows and I thought ok let me give you a run down on if I like them or not and yes I will keep it short - sort of.

Pan Am - eh it's "ok" if it flew off into the sunset I will not miss it but I will still watch it while it is on.
Charlie's Angels - Typical no different then the original version with the exception that the Angels are a little more Kick A**.
Body of Proof - Really good, love it!
Revenge - Awesome!

Then of course there are the return favorites such as NCIS (both of them) and the CSI's which are a staple on the DVR.

Stay Tuned


2 comments:

Paul said...

are Body of Proof and Revenge action shows? or girlie shows? I may have to check them out.

Peaceole said...

Action shows sugar pie