Monday, April 19, 2010

It's what we have for now

I may dislike them but right now I am stuck with them. I am afraid we were not able to do the switch. Once again, a promise was not met. Because Paul works full time from home it is vital that we have the fastest Internet speed, this means it must be wired ( I hope I am saying that right because I am so not techy), not wireless. We have learned that wired is quicker then wireless. Ok so currently we have two boxes and each box has a Internet hole ( I know that is not the technical name work with me here) and we are able to plug some cord into it and run that wire to the home office. This works so the new one must be able to do the same. So when the guy arrived Paul showed the guy what he wanted to do and the guy said the only way to do that is if the Internet is put only in that bedroom. This means that there would be no other Internet connection in the house, so while his home office would have Internet the rest of the house (me) would not. Ok that is just not right. So we thanked the guy for his time and he truly was a nice guy he was very helpful and tried to help us out but we had to send him away and stay with what we have. SO the search continues...

In other news the weekend was rather wet and dry. Friday we got together with one third of the usual suspects. We went to Cooper's Resto which was as always fabulous. Saturday - that evening was going to see the Elktones at Miami 948 Elks Lodge. Yeah that was nice too.

Sunday was the day of wet it rained and rained and rained. Typically, in Miami it rains for a little bit and then it just goes away and the sun comes out but Sunday was just one of these days that it did not stop for much. Which sucks because I really need to clear out my car trunk. Can you tell I always have such high important things on my list of stuff to do.

Last night was Desperate Housewives OMG did anyone see that? Ok I so love this show and I have watched it since it started but come on for the longest I have been waiting to see who the killer is and it's one of Porters friends? Hello I only saw this guy last night? Why couldn't they have incorporated him into previous shows where we got a chance to see him more. Although the person he killed last night was - eh who cares I did not care for her too much.

Tonight is DWTS oh lets see on a scale of 1-10 how much over the top with the two gay men drool over Pamela Anderson? How many times with Bruno say "SEXXXY"?

Stay Tune..

No comments: