Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DWTS update

Well here is the day after DWTS and half of my prediction came true. I had the bottom two incorrect but I had the elimination correct. I am sorry to say Aiden is gone. Yes very sadden but (as much as I hate to admit it) he really wasn't good - but he certainly was better then hello Kate Gosselin!

The bottom 3 did include Kate and if you ask me she should of been gone but that is just my little humble opinion.

I really should stop watching this show since I tend to be really good at predicting who is leaving and who will win - here is the way I see it and it will be interesting to see how accurate I am (but I seem to recall last season I was pretty much on the mark).

Chad Ochocinco - he will most likely go far he is actually pretty good. Will he go to the finals? Maybe I can see a final 3 or 4.

Evan Lysacek sorry they slated this to be his competition this guy will go to the finals and he may win - unless a certain pussycat doll has something to say about it... speaking of pussycat doll..

Nicole Scherzinger - oh put money down on her this guy got like a 10 in her 3rd dance, never mind that she was/is a dancer (oh why let a little thing like that get in the way). If she does not make it to the finals it is because the forces of nature came by and her dancing professional Derek decided to sabotage her and I don't see Derek doing that.

Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor - Oh Please....This guy has such a huge ego and it showed the minute he came on the show. First of all he came on the show shortly after he picked the final one and the media was all over him. He was the spot light. For the past few months he was snapping his fingers and people were crawling to him. He said jump and they said "Yes master how high?" So now he walks into a dancing studio and HE has take directions and OMG they bump heads because he does not want to listen to her? WHAT I can hear it now "I am the Bachelor you listen to me." So his dancing was the not the greatest because he was too busy expecting the female girl to grovel at his feet - and she didn't. So now is when he seems to be coming back down to planet Earth. Will he get himself back in to dance till the end? Oh HECK NO.

Niecy Nash - nice girl, funny but sorry she isn't winning it.

Pamela Anderson - if the 2 gay men would stop drooling over her and judge her fairly then maybe she may make it but right now she does the obvious dumb sexy blonde thing and the gay men love it while the straight girl watches. Give me a break just based on that she may go further then she should at least the final 5.

Thats how I see it for those there. The others that are not listed is because well they have potential but I am uncertain. So how will they rate?

Stay Tune

03 Days till Comcast

No comments: