Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Happy Friday folks! It is Good Friday and whether you celebrate the religion or not Friday ( in my opinion) is always good. Tonight is time with the fam night.

Remember the story about AT&T a while back and how close I got to moving to Comcast? Well I still have Internet and U-Verse but I was on hold for the digital telephone service. They had told me to call back and reschedule. Well after receiving my regular phone bill and after the circulation came back I said ok time to call and schedule this digital U-Verse thing they wanted me to do. Well of course I call and they are so very happy to help me and then I am put on hold. Oh yeah I remember this and she comes back and tells me well no I am sorry we cannot help you because it is not available BUT when it is we will charge you $149 installation fee. WHAT! Wait a minute it will take maybe 15 minutes to install (that's what the technician had said) and you are going to charge me $149!! When Originally I was told nothing because I was buying the complete package??? Yes ma'am that is the charge. Well gee thanks but NO THANKS. So I basically stripped the phone of all it's thrills except for voice mail (and once I get an answering machine that will be gone too) and said dude you are so wrong so very wrong.

The other night we had such a beautiful full moon it was large and bright and just one of those for making wishes. I wish we had more of those. Yes I did make a wish and no I am not going to reveal what the wish was for. Silly people you are. ha ha ha

A few more days before the new episode of DWTS and I can't wait to see what stupid blond the current stupid blond (Pam Anderson) will play. Lets see she did Anna Nicole Smith and Marilyn Monroe. Who else is left? Maybe she will go brunette and do Betty Boop. Oh no you don't thinks she would mess with the Boop do you? I want to see how long the 2 gay guys will continue drooling over her. Because I just have issues over gay men drooling over Dumb-Blonde-Boob-popping women. I am sorry but that is wrong and how much extra did the show pay you to do that? Seriously because she isn't that good at dancing! But one good piece of dirt I heard is that Pamela Anderson just cannot stand one of the other contestants - Kate Josselin. Yep she cannot stand the reality star with 8 children. And why not you may ask? Well because Kate is not in it for the right reasons? AH??? HUH?? WHAT??? It is a dancing show you are being PAID to compete and dance. No the money is not for charity unless you decide on your own to give it but otherwise you are being paid. So what's the right reason? Ok I am may not like Kate but to say she is not in it for the right reason? Give me a break...Now you see why I call her a dumb blonde.

In other celebrity news..

By Ryan Patterson
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

“She’s seen lots of pictures of me at that time and she’s like, ‘Oh my God, Mom, you used to dress so cool!’” Madonna laughs and admits that 13-year-old daughter Lourdes is very opinionated when it comes to what her famous mom wears.

Used to dress cool? I still think Madonna has amazing taste (with the exception maybe of that Louis Vuitton outfit with the bunny ears), but Lourdes is on to something. Her mom’s unique style back in the day rocked… she was such the trendsetter.

Now, the style icon and her hip daughter are teaming up for a new junior clothing line appropriately called Material Girl.

“It’s got lots of different connotations. First of all, the word ‘material’ is fabric, so we’re talking clothes and Material Girl is a name that everyone associates with me and associates with that specific style I had at that time with my career.”

Material Girl, which will be sold exclusively at Macy’s, is very accessible and affordable with prices starting at $12 and topping out at just $40. Madonna says she and Lourdes, or Lola as she affectionately calls her daughter, are “extremely involved” in the creation of the line.
“The most fun is when Lola comes into the room and takes over and pulls out all of her favorite stuff and starts going through the racks and just takes over. I just sit on the conference table and watch and let her do the work, it’s nice, it’s refreshing.”

Described as a “fast-fashion junior collection,” of apparel, footwear, handbags and jewelry, Madonna says she and Lourdes were definitely inspired by the early ‘80s for Material Girl.
“It’s weird because my closet doesn’t really have that much of that look, so she’s somehow figured out a way to do it on her own, thrift shops and taking bits and pieces from her favorite stores and stealing stuff from my closet and she creates this look that is her own, but also influenced by the early ‘80s and the way that I used to dress. So I think it’s in the DNA.”

Must be something with girls named Lola.... :-)

Have a great weekend...Will I make it in one piece?

Stay Tune

No comments: