Tuesday, April 13, 2010

04 days to Comcast!

Well my friends I had the unpleasure of watching DWTS, or as my husband likes to now call it Crapping With the Stars. I am so sorry but when I see gay men groveling over Pamela Anderson it is like seriously guys are we that stupid? And all she does is giggle put her finger by her face play with her hair and lay her head ever so slowly on her partners chest. Oh come on some one vote her off please. I seriously doubt that she is getting a lot of phone in votes since I suspect it mainly women who watch the show and would do that and I am sorry no self respecting woman would vote for her. (In my opinion of course)

Aiden Turner - oh Aiden I had high hopes for you and yes you have improved but the way I see it well the show plans on giving it to Derek and his partner unless the skater steps in the way. That seems to have been decided before the show even started. Don't get me started again on hiring stars who are dancers and professional skaters to a dancing competition.

In other wonderful news it is gloriously hot here in Miami. A few tiny sprinkles here and there but during the day there is the humidity we have all come to love. I suppose that season we had in the beginning of the year that last for like 3 months is over and summer is starting to creep in.

Now just to remind everyone tonight is DWTS and its the elimination show. So here is my prediction. Bottom two will be Kate Josselin and Aiden Turner and I suspect Aiden will be gone. How right am I?

Stay Tune

oh PS

04 days to Comcast

No comments: