Thursday, April 15, 2010

I really dislike AT&T

As I sit here thinking can this week go any more slow I am hit with an email from AT&T U-Verse and the bill my friends is disgustedly high. Let's just say it could be a car payment and in many cases higher then most electric bills. I totally flipped out! After I re-captured my breath I decided to view the details of the bill and oh boy those "special" folks at AT&T decided to lie - again! Yeah they had originally said oh no Mrs. Leach no installation fee for you because you are ordering all 3 services. So naturally when they could not deliver on the 3rd portion I still expected not to pay for the installation but guess what they changed their minds and charged me anyway! Oh yes those wonderful people decided to charge me that fee and having dealt with their excellent customer service in the past I know it will do any good.

Right now I am so ready to embrace Comcast I really am ready because I am just so done with these big time liars.

If I could bop them on the head oh heck yes I would. I would "sock it to them!"

Did anyone capture the finale of Ugly Betty? No I didn't either but I will. Tonight is Survivor but when they booted out Boston Rob I sort of lost interest.

In better news I know I said a while back I wanted to start writing a book and I got myself a notebook to make notes and have made notes now I am starting to think of characters and plots. How about a nice Cuban girl who came to this big new land with her family and the struggles of dealing with cultural differences? I'm just sayin..

Stay Tune

02 days to Comcast

No comments: