Monday, November 2, 2009

OMG November already really?

The answer is yes really. Goodness gracious this year has gone by so fast. So many things have happened good and bad this year I cannot wait to see what will happen in 2010.

The weekend was good how was your weekend? Friday Night we went to dinner to a restaurant called Miss Saigon and the food was just out of this world good. The company we had with us was out of this world fantastic too. We had not seen our usual Friday night suspects for a while so it was especially nice to get together and have laughs and share some good food.

Saturday was a pretty interesting day too. First, well UM Hurricanes won and so did the Florida Gators! So that was a nice way to get into a Saturday. I made plans to meet a few friends in Hollywood. Well 3 of us started in Hollywood and then ended up meeting the rest in Sunrise. Here is how it went, we all gathered together at PF Changs in the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise. One of the girls was bringing an old friend who was moving back to the city to join the get together. It is always nice to have fun nice people there and I made a new friend! By the time the night was over we exchanged digits and became Facebook friends. The night was just so much fun we all were laughing and having a good time. I need to do that with the girls more often because I truly have a good time with them.

Then, I get a phone call from my husband and right away I am like oh no what is wrong - because husband unit is not one of those husbands that must call wife unit when she is out so seeing his call was like oh no. He called to tell me I may want to stay a little while longer because the whole area is blocked off. He was not sure why but all entrances to the neighborhood were totally blocked and there was even helicopters and lights. Hum...sounds intriguing stuff like this does not happen in my hood. I stayed for a while but then the better part of me was curious and shoot I wanted to go home after all I am an hour away perhaps by the time I got there it would be over. Well it appears by the time I got home it was all over because thankfully I went home with no one stopping me or blocking my entrance. The next morning I am told that there was a nearby home invasion and there was a search for the suspect. No word on if he or she had been found.

Sunday came rather uneventful. I went to the Grand Opening of this Spiritual store called Five Sisters. The moved from their original location in Pinecrest to the Falls area and wow what a change. The moved to a larger location which is highly welcomed. The whole day they had different things going on but I went to one specific event. I went to what is called Reiki and Sound Healing. Jed Shlackman spoke about the vibrational healings and Reiki and sound and he included a demonstration of these healings to help clear and balance ones energy. Jed is a Reiki Master, Hypnotherapist, and L.M.H. C. He showed how he uses crystal bowls, tuning forks and other methods. It was quite nice and peaceful to sit and observe.

And then the Dolphins won! Yeah baby so over all the weekend was pretty darn good wouldn't you say? What will this week hold?

Stay Tune...

No comments: