Thursday, November 19, 2009

Week almost over

Oh Happy Thursday. Here I was sitting at work minding my own business when the nasty fire alarm goes on. Yes I know it's a warning but come on when you are on the 6th floor its close to your lunch time going out into the hot sun to stand around with 2,000 other people is just not fun. Seriously we are right by the turnpike gated in if the building was going to blow up where we stand would not be the safest place. I know I need to be more positive and I am I am very positive it sucked to be out there.


The good news we were not out there a long time!


I spoke to someone from Elks today. Actually this is one of the nice ones. She was one of the good people who helped me out so much. Generally we gossip and trash the ones and what I found is that the build up anger that I would get was not really there. That was a good feeling. I still do not like them however the anger is not there and that to me is a good feeling. She still has some issues and understandably her touch was much more then mine ever was. It will take her a little longer. So I guess the journey to forgiveness is working. I am so happy for that.

SO tomorrow is my wedding anniversary lets just say we have been together at least 150 years...What will the husband unit do/get Jewelry maybe? Nah...what will it be...

Stay Tune..

No comments: