Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Captain Purple prevails!

Ok for those of you who were not a teen follower Captain Purple is Donny Osmond and yes he won won won DWTS!

It came down to would the viewers go for technical accuracy or a show stopper and performer and a fan favorite? The votes came in and Donny was on top!

Perhaps the viewers felt like I did that Mya was good there is no denying the girl is good but hello she better be good she has been a dancer since she was a little girl? As a matter of fact singing came in her teens and people were surprised she sang because she was a dancer! In my opinion she had an advantage over everyone and that was unfair. Perhaps I was not the only one who thought that.

But my pick from the beginning won! Yeah baby!

Oh FYI...I have given in to the technology world...I am now connected mobile-wise. Yeah new fancy slick phone and all. I am now a Half-Geek. I say half because I still have my Help Desk at home and I would hate for the Help Desk to feel unwanted so the techy stuff will still be left to the Help Desk First assignment teach me how to use this thing. Is it too techy for me?

Stay Tune..

No comments: