Monday, November 23, 2009

A New Experience

Happy Monday and if I have not said it already Happy Thankgiving - yeah early.


So let me recap on the weekend.


Friday we went to GreenStreet. I was hoping to get together with some friends but I guess our things to do schedules did not pan out so Paul and I decided to go to my favorite place GreenStreet. Ok it was his idea but wow what a great pick! We had a nice time, we ate, we drank we laughed we enjoyed the view.


Saturday I met up with a good friend of mine and we ended up in the Dolphin Mall. Actually I originally went there to see Twilight-New Moon and found all showings sold out so I went with Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey. Awesome movie in 3D. But what was more memorable was this was not just your ordinary movie showing I went to http://www.cobbcinebistro.com/ and honestly it was quite by accident. I thought I was walking into the new movie location and was taken back by the decor and atmosphere. I then learned hello you can sit and dine? They bring it to you? Yes the price of the ticket is higher ($12.50) and meals can run high ($10-25) and yeah a good glass of wine can cost you ($12) but hello the whole experience is awesome! The seats are huge and comfortable, with a small table and cup holder. You do not have to worry about pulling your legs back if someone wants to get up and go there is plenty of room! Well I liked it so much and I wanted to see New Moon so much that I purchased tickets for the next day's showing. Ok so after the movie Patty and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings in the mall and just hung there gabbing. It was nice they had live music so we got to just enjoy hanging.


Sunday went back to the mall to see New Moon. Awesome - it was more true to the book then the first showing was.


And there goes the weekend! Yeah that was pretty darn good. Now this week should be good not only is Papa Leach coming to town but DWTS will crown a winner this week. I hope it's Donny but I have a feeling it will Mya.


Who shall over come?


Stay Tune..

No comments: