Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yes I am still alive

Yikes I did not realize so much time has passed since my last writing. I have been enjoying free time it really is pretty darn cool. This Saturday I have this all day retreat/workshop on Angels and Meditations and I am really looking forward to it. This is like a 6 hour retreat which is pretty amazing and something I have never done before so I am really looking forward to it.

There are some upcoming scheduled girls night activities in the works and I am also looking forward to that.

Work has been the usual work busy moments here and there. The holidays are fast approaching and Daddy dearest will be coming to stay with us so I am really looking forward to that. I always like it when Daddy dearest comes to town! Especially when he brings Sarge! OH here is the big news normally the big thing is ok where shall we have Thanksgiving Dinner what place shall we pick. Which in recent years has been a hit and miss depending on who you ask but it really is more enjoyable when everyone likes it so we went back to what we had done in the past and it worked and that is ---wait for it----- at OUR place! Oh now I can see those jaws dropping step back I am sooooo catering... I will make a few additional dishes on the side but I am soooo catering. I found the cateror and placed the order and hopefully all will go off without a hitch. It will be nice for the family to come over and this way we can hang out and not feel rushed although those boys tend to do the Hog and Jog after a meal but we shall see how it goes.

Well have you been watching DWTS? Well why not? Final 4 baby and yeah Donny is there! So is Kelly! I really do not think Kelly will make it to the final 2 and Donny can and should make it to the final 3 but I am not so sure about final two because the other 2 left are darn good. I said it before and I will say it again Mya is a dancer she should not had been allowed to compete because she clearly had an edge from the beginning.

So who will dance and win that huge trophey?

Stay Tune

No comments: