Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday folks! I will most likely not post during the weekend because well its the weekend and blogging doesn't seem to fall into my brain. But it is the last Friday before Thanksgiving and this is a time to think back and be thankful for all the blessings we have.

I have been very lucky to have a nice group of friends around me who are truly nice and for that I am very thankful. Family members are also something to be grateful for. Thank God in this economy I have a job and lets keep that strong for 2010 and beyond. Thank God I finally sold mom's house, regardless the amount (small) the fact is that it is no longer a source of stress on me.

I am so happy that I am reconnecting with my Spirit Self. The year has had ups and lows and some how I am coming out of it better then I thought I would be. The changes in my volunteer life are for the better and sometimes I think wow it feels like I am home again.

So how will the weekend and following week be?

Stay Tune..

No comments: