Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DWTS Update

Ok I have to tell you I was biting my already short nails watching Dancing last night! First of all I know who is going to win and I said it in the very beginning it is not fair but it is what it is. Mya will win she is kicking major booty dancing and why shouldn't she hello she has been dancing since a little girl! Yeah she is a dancer she danced before singing. So is it fair to put her in that competition with other stars who are not dancers? Seems to me the scale was tipped a little. But whatever that is show business.

But what was making me bite my nails is ok I adore Donny Osmond. Yes I said and I am not afraid to admit. I was a Donny admirer as a kid yes I had his poster on my wall, I watched the shows, I bought Tiger Beat and 16. I followed the whole gang and yes I even have saved on my DVR the last time the whole Osmond Fam got together on Oprah all 101 of them. At least I think it was 101. It was a couple bus loads. So yes of course I want Donny to win.

Monday each star had to do 3 dances. Donny started it off and oh man he normally nails his dances. He normally is on the mark. In the pre interview he said about this dance "I want people to be uncomfortable seeing us dance". Well we were uncomfortable but not in a good way he just stumbled and mis stepped. Oh Donny dude what happened. Even Donny hated his dance he said it even before the judges spoke. Even with that he still scored a 7 from each judge. Then came the other 2 dances THANK GOD he nailed them! Oh yeah he nailed it good he was awesome.

SO now fast forward to Tuesdays show the elimination. Here is a recap there were 4 couples left. Last night would mark one couple leaving and the final 3 would go to the finals next week. Marie Osmond challenged her brother to go as far as she did and she went to the final 3. So he had that pressure on him the whole time. Well Marie the man is now in the final 3! It was a nail biter.

Ok so now who else is going well yeah the obvious Mya is going - gee what a surprise the dancer is moving to the finals. This left Kelly Osborne and Joanna and Derek. Well I have actually come to really like Kelly's childish innocence and her desire to be a "lady" and her hard work. She has been rather good in many numbers. But when compared to Joanna and Derek oh those two have been incredible so I was preparing myself to say Good Bye to Kelly. But it appears I was preparing myself too early because Joanna and Derek were sent packing and Kelly made it to the finals!

So now the finals will be an Osmond, an Osborne, and Mya. Who will rise to the top?

Stay Tune

No comments: