Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank you Angel

All I have to say is the angels always look out for me. Yesterday was a turmoil day and I managed to end it with no blow up or blow out. I realized there is nothing I can do about people lying and making things seem different in order to get others to do stuff for you. If that is what helps you sleep at night go for it go and lie because Karma is a Biatch.

So I woke up fresh this morning, less hurt and ready to move forward and I got my spiritual horoscope for the day and as I close I will share what it reads:

Leo (July 23 - August 22)10/30/2009
It's time to move past the hurt of painful memories so you can be more available to experience the joyful possibilities of today. But this doesn't mean forgetting about what previously happened; rather, it's about stepping outside your personal history so you can see your life from a more cosmic perspective. Avoiding your emotions isn't a viable strategy because you'll end up feeling irritable without knowing why. However, letting go of old attachments allows you to live more fully in the present.

How appropriate and true yes angels I will take your advice. You know best.

Stay Tune

No comments: