Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy work times

It has been a while since writing. Sorry. It has been a busy time at work for me and well it is not letting up so the blogging just took a back seat. Then the weekend comes and blogging is not on my top list of things to do. Heck even getting on the computer is something I don't want to do during the weekend. I know a shocker some of people out there. But I had a really nice experience this weekend and I thought I would share.

Part of my commitment (Post Elk) is to do more stuff that I want to do. Get back to things that brought me Peace and Harmony and a good sense of existence. No more having to do this and that and having to go around shopping for what? For someone to say hey the time you spent doing that is nice but you better do more? Yeah I don't think so. So I went back to what grounds me. I went to a work shop called "Meet your Guardian Angel". The workshop was located at http://www.fivesisters.biz/ in Pinecrest. However they are moving to the Falls area which is even closer to me so I am really looking forward to it. The workshop was help by Alina Nunez of www.healwithangels.com and I for one have to say it was well worth the $50 I paid. At this workshop I learned about so many things about Guardian Angels, what their purpose is, what they look like and along the way we did a few different meditations. I visualized and saw somethings that Alina later on validated to me. So that was pretty cool. In the end I left there knowing that decisions I made were the best ones and I do not regret it for one moment. I am looking forward to more workshops and lectures.

I am looking forward to the new chapter, with my friends, family and renewed passion.

Stay Tune.

No comments: