Monday, September 28, 2009

I survived this weekend

Oh weekend weekend where did you go. And how in the world did I survive you? Literally. Friday started rather nice. Went to work, then met up with the gang of usual Friday Night Suspects and we had dinner at Asian Fusion (www.asianfusionmiami.com). It was good. The food there was great and the company was great too. Saturday we went to our Lodge for a last hurrah. The Gold-Diggers hired a Professional Karaoke sound guy and the girls all came dressed in some costume. There was good food, lots of drinks, laughter and oh yeah a lot of singing. All I can say when a certain husband got up to sing Lola by the Kinks I was left speechless. I know I should of filmed it. Needless to say we had a super blast that night.

Then Sunday we went back to the Lodge (yes I promise I am leaving this was the last official visit) for a special meeting. It was mainly done to help a friend who was put in the middle. So I finish this meeting and I am acting as a bartender and as I am walking hold this bottle of beer I tripped on something on the floor. Well can you imagine what is going through my head? Holy cow I have a bottle of beer in my hand, I am about to fall and there is empty glass around me ok quick note to self "DO NOT FALL!" So my quick action was to reach for the bar top and hold on tight and well a major part of me held on so tight my upper right arm/shoulder are in some major pain! Yes pain. That night I had some pain pills that were left over from the first mouth surgery so I made sure to pop one ok two. Did the pain go away? No but I got relaxed and slept nicely. This morning the pain was just still there and it still is there but not over the top bad like last night.

So Yes I survived the weekend. Not sure how but I did. How will this week be?

Stay Tune..

No comments: