Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday for real

Very rare for me to post during the weekend but I thought oh heck why not. I had the chance to see how buzzards circle. By this I mean that word is getting out of how some of my volunteer friends and I are no longer willing to accept ultimatums that are really not to benefit the Lodge. One gets to see true colors come out. People who openly talk bad about you and your friends come to your place and actually smile! How sad but eye opening. I have a lot of really nice friends from the Elks and that will not change but I got to see first hand nastiness and how true colors. I will not forget that and it only validates what I have already decided to do. I wish them well..

Today I went to a baby shower. I love baby showers all the oh how cute oh how nice make me so happy that I have no more babies at home! This party originally was scheduled by the pool however we live in Miami and this is the season where it rains and rains and rains. Especially Labor Day. It always rains here on Labor and Memorial Day. So the party was moved indoors to my friends house. Sounds nice right? Well her place is not the largest and even with the a/c down to 62 degrees it was hot inside. Apparently that was as cold as it was going to get people were hoping for cooler but it was not going to happen. Overall the people had a good time, the couple got lots of fabulous gifts.

Now on to Big Brother! OMG honestly Kevin and sad clown winning the POV so totally sucked. It appears Michele will be going home. I don't even care anymore because last week my favorite player Jeff was sent packing. This means once Michele gets sent packing my only fave player will be Jordan and while I like Jordan girlfriend can't play to save her life. This means that one of those nasty ones will most likely win. ARGG ok on to next season...

No comments: