Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lets see where I stand

Ok so we are about a month or so ok maybe more into DWTS and I was looking at the remaining dancers and thinking hum...I wonder how some of my predictions have held out? I did not comment on all of them but if you recall on some I did. So here is a moment back in time...

This is what I said about...

Donny Osmond - Ok hello Osmond fan always and forever. He has the backing of like a million votes and thats just the family members. He will go pretty far at least half way. He has been wanting to be a dancer on this show for so long that I think he will excel.

Outcome - Well hello he did score a 29 last time he has been on fire! And He has Tweeted that this week it is the Jitterbug and he can put all his nervous tension in that dance. Go Donny!

Mark Dacascos from Iron Chef America - hum seems like an easy one yes? It could be however sometimes the Martial experts have a hard time coming loose and showing emotions such as in the Cha Cha. But I suspect he will go far. Watch out Donny!

Outcome - Donny does not have anything to worry as of yet. While he is pretty good he is having problems.

Tom Delay - Ok the only thing he has going for him is that his partner is Cheryl Burke. She is good but I am sorry he looks like Mr Stumbles. I do not think he will not only not win but not even make it to the final 6.

Outcome - Well enough said he not only did not make it he quit! And I was right the only good thing he had was his dance partner.

Kelly Osbourne - All I can say is I hope she stays sober enough to learn and excel. I think she will stick around for a few weeks but certainly not the finals. Her partner is Louis Van Amstel and he is actually pretty darn good but not good enough to help Kelly. Sorry Kelly.

Outcome - Well I totally underestimated Kelly. Not only is Kelly actually pretty darn good but her innocent nervousness is pretty charming. You can feel how nervous she is which is what may end up hurting her. But man Kelly has become one of my favorites. Way to go Kelly.

Mya - Oh Man Donny watch out. This is one that may be the one to beat. Chickie is a dancer.

Outcome - Yeah Donny has to watch out the girl is awesome. Oh yeah did I mention she was a dancer?

Ashley Hamilton - I think he is going to have a hard time and I hope not. I really hope not because he has in my humble opinion one of the best partners - Edyta Sliwinska. She is a fabulous dancer and every year they never pair her with someone worthy. The closest was Jason Taylor. But I would love for her to win it once. She is my favorite dancer. Ashley on the other hand ( in my opinion) is his claim to fame that his dad is George Hamilton? Now I like George I truly did. I saw him once on South Beach and he looked very ah tan. His date I remember more because she had the cutest Louis Vutton purse! Ok back to dancing...Ashley I so hope you do it but do you have the fans to bring up those votes? We shall see..

Outcome - Well Ashley was out of the competition before the tan set in.

So there you have it. The dancers are pretty good. This group is good. Go Donny!

No comments: