Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am reaching for my inner Peace

Ok so today is one of those days that I draw into my Angel and request patience, and restrain. I want to restrain from attacking because I so really ridiculously want to but I really don't want to show that ugly side of me. I feel I am better then that.

Ok so what happened? Well last night there was a Lodge Meeting and this was for election of new officers. Well of course I did not go because I did not want to give any false hopes to anyone. But I certainly got scoop from a couple people. More in particular was a speech that I heard one member made. First of all it was uncertain if he was drunk he may have been because he slurred a repeated stuff a few times and his hands shook but if you ask me that is him on a normal night. What was said was really the most disappointing and hurtful side. He started trashing the previous group of Officers there and said we were failures and let everyone down by not doing what we had to do. And he went on and said some pretty trashy stuff. Then he continues by saying how great everything is going now on full volunteerism. Ok that was hurtful but this guy is not the brightest in the group many times we had to repeat to him what was said in a meeting and he would still get it wrong.

Then this woman stands up and spews off how wonderful everything is going. How rentals are hot and on fire all volunteers. Ok now that is number two saying "volunteers". Ok that is the part that gets my fire going more then anything because it is all lies. They are standing there and lying to everyone! Is it really 100% volunteer when you have to hire a cleaning service and pay them $500 because the man who just stood up slurring his words volunteered to clean up and can't handle it? Hello pay an outside service then stand and scream volunteer? I suppose maybe they forgot that part. Oh yes did they forget they also had to hire a bartender that is not volunteer. Oh yeah maybe they forgot that part. Did they forget that they had to get an accountant in to do the books because the person they got in the office for almost a month had no idea how to record money and in reality no one really knows how much money was taken in because she never recorded it? So she could of been taking something as a tip but we really do not know this. Oh yeah lets hire someone to fix this for us. They also had to hire a yard crew to do the grounds. Oh yeah I suppose they forgot that part too.

So that is the part that bothers me is that they are telling others there that really would believe them this information when in reality it is far from the truth. So I as I sit and brew over it and speak to my angel I run across my daily horoscope and if you ever had any doubts here is it is..Read what my scope told me today:

Leo (July 23 - August 22)10/29/2009
Your anger can boil over today if you aren't careful. You might take the position that expressing your feelings of dissatisfaction is a sensible thing to do, but you could easily take it too far. Your goal now shouldn't be self-disclosure. It's less important that others know how you're currently feeling than it is for them to see that you can get the job done.

Ok angels I will take your advice and chill out a little but I am dissatisfied and I am upset not with the organization but with the people in there telling lies.

Stay Tune..

No comments: