Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Middle Hump Day

It has been a few days since my last writing sorry time just flies when you are having fun. The weekend was pretty good. Not too shabby. There was good news and bad news. Bad news Dolphins and Hurricanes lost, and the Good news is Gators won.

The week at work has started and it is a busy one but that is part of the fun that allows me to make a living. A girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Next week is 3rd and 4th part of mouth surgery! I say 3rd and 4th because they are going to do both procedures on the same visit so I will be there a while. I am taking the next day off work to recover and then there is the weekend for additional medicinal recovery. Some of that medicinal recovery will includes a glass or two or bottle of wine I am sure.
Here is something I think I will share. Recently I took the pleasure in running across (accidently) across this singer. He is really pretty good. He is not into that harsh rap style and certainly not Techno. I went to his website http://www.garygo.tv/home and listened to his stuff and wow it really made my afternoon at work ease by. All I know of what he is doing now is opening for Lady GaGa so he must be good.

I also came across this little saying about butterflies recently and I thought I would share it

The butterfly teaches us about freedom, victory and eternal life. It is the symbol of freedom and its wings are the wings of victory. The butterfly is born twice in one lifetime and lives two complete lives, firstly from caterpillar to chrysalis - and when that metamorphosis is complete a beautiful being emerges reborn and fully winged, signifying its elevation as a spirit, beginning its new life as a butterfly.

Choose to follow the butterfly, walk in beauty, always leaving a trail of Light behind you.

No comments: