Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wishes do come true

It has been quite a few days since my last post and there have been highs and lows and right now I think I am somewhere in the middle - I am not sure if this is good or bad. They say that in order to get what you want one needs to make a wish and put it out there in the universe. I tend to be for the most part a pretty private person and placing wishes out in the open is kind of scarey but arg desperate times call for desperate measures so here goes:

I wish to finally close and sell mom's house by March 5th.

Those that know me know this has been a struggle for a couple years now I get potential buyers and we start the process and then something happens and no sale. This last few weeks we had a potential buyer who was hot for the house, gave a decent down payment then the end date came and no funding. ARG ok here we go again. So my prayers came through our long time neighbor said he would purchase the house cash deal. Hey this is great! Ok lets do it! Then comes the buyer who had no funding asked for an extension to go find other financial fundings well we said no sorry we have another offer cash deal we will go with that one. This person got so angry! Not just mad and upset but down right angry. Ok hello this is a house why are you so angry? Lets just say he tried to make problems for us to the point where he and his wife did some trespassing on the property. Yeah I was like shocked. I think he did it to scare the new potential buyers and force us to sell it to him but lucky for us the neighbor knows us and is still hot for the house. So we were suppose to close tomorrow and now we have a March 5th date. Yes a week later which is not long but it's the frustration of it all. So there you have it the wish is cast and prayers will be answered.

So speaking of wishing...

Jamie has a very good question posted for wishcasting Wednesday

Where do you wish to go?

To know me is to know that the list could be endless infinity and beyond!

However, I will limit me to oh let's just go with five? Five is that enough? Yes let's start with 5.

1. I wish to go back to Wolverhampton and Wales and spend more time with friends.

2. I wish to go to Australia

3. I wish to go to a retreat filled with spirituality, love, readings, circles, and teachings.

4. I wish to go and create my sacred space where I can walk in and feel the presence immediately.

5. I wish to go to on a road trip up and down the California coast not knowing where I will stop in to spend the night.

So there you have it my wishes all laid out.

Oh wait one more wish

I wish to go to closing on the house on March 5th if not sooner.

Whew how can I forget.

Stay Tune/

No comments: