Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Thursday

Another day has come and gone and I am still remembering my little Paradise and her special personality. Totally cute.

On another note I suppose it is almost official - I will be Exalted Ruler for my Elks Lodge starting April 1st. Nominations were last night and as expected no one challenged my nominations which means next meeting I get automatically in. All I know is that all those Previous Exalted Rulers in the house were giggling and going "she has no idea what the first year will be like." At one point I said hello she has ears and she does understand English. If I didn't like them so much I would of slapped them silly. Ok I should of even though I like them ha ha ha.

Tonight I have a Gate Program Graduation I have to start going to those as "ER" and I do not mind the counselors are really nice and it makes me feel good that we are helping out today's youth.

I may not post until next week. Daddy Dearest will be arriving in town tomorrow and my full and undivided attention will be on him. Just love it when he comes!

Have a great week and weekend...

No comments: