Friday, February 13, 2009

Tough Days

You know it is hard to believe that only a few short days ago it was so cold, plants were freezing there were even freeze warnings.. Now we are in the 80s hot as can be. I know that is what I get for living in paradise tis the price. Right now I am all for indoor activities restaurants that are indoor and cool. Daddy dearest is here now and so far we have had the pleasure of a home made onion soup and some chicken subs. Yeah and I did none of the cooking. Love it! I am told tomorrow will be a Valentines Day Brunch (in house). LOVE IT! I know it is the man's birthday I should be cooking at least one item instead of letting both men cook - ah no sorry they are insisting on it and I am not going to argue. Sarge the dog did not come on this trip. Dad leaves for an 8 day cruise Sunday so no doggie on this trip. Tonight we are going to some wine tasting in kendall I suppose one will have bear tasting several different wines. Yeah its a tough time.

No comments: