Thursday, September 25, 2008

Totally Thursday

Ok so I had an Elks Lodge meeting and I begged and pleaded to please lets do this on super high speed because I had an important matter to get to.....Dancing With the Stars - Hello! So I managed to see most of it and I was so happy for that.












Ok first I was shocked Cloris Leachman survived the chopping block! Ok I know she is total trip yeah a riot I have to admit I was laughing but honestly this proves the fan base make the difference! At 82 well lets hope when I turn 82 I am half that fiesty. So she survived and so did Susan Lucci! Oh yeah! It was great because she was like was hanging there till almost the end and when they called her name you heard this sigh og "OH good!" Yeah Susan I thought the very same thing!




I know you are waiting to hear who was the next celeb to get the boot well sadly it was Ted McGinley. Honestly I do not think he should of gone I saw great potential in him. You could tell he was so disappointed. I was too Ted. "It's been a lot of fun," McGinley said after his ouster. "You know, I know there's a lot of guys sitting at home with a beer in their hand having a little chuckle at me. You know what? Thank you for that. I appreciate it. I'm one of the guys. I guess I'll always be one of the guys. Some of us aren't meant to dance, I guess."



Ok tonight is what I have been waiting for all summer long...yeah its high on my list its Grey's Anatomy! Tonight marks the 2 hour premier!



Meredith and Derek learn that "happily ever after" isn't easy, and a military doctor who brings in a trauma patient catches Cristina's eye.



There could be secrets, new relationships and some current relationship could be and will be tested! Ah gotta love it!





In other Elk related news, the Charity Ball is coming along nicely. I so wish I had more donations and items for the auction block but you know what I am thankful and grateful for what ever donations I do get. Thank you donors!






I am joining in a book-blogging group starting in November. It is hosted by Jamie http://www.starshyneproductions.blogspot.com/ and the blog is http://tnc-soulcoaching.blogspot.com/. We will be reading Soul Coaching by Denise Linn. I'm very excited to join in on this.

"Soul Coaching is a 4-week program dedicated to an in-depth clearing and cleansing of the differents aspect of your life: mental, emotional, physical andspiritual. By following the practical, carefully crafted steps presented here, you'll find that you're able to uncover your authentic self. This book is for you if you want to know:


who you are
why you're here
what your mission is"


I have ordered my book and I cannot wait till it arrives so I can get into the first chapter.
Man can this blogging thing get any better? I don't know..

Stay tune....

Here is an interesting article on a spiritual orb that appeared for someone. All they did was ask it to appear for the camera and bingo there it is...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-469849/Is-proof-spirits-DO-exist.html

No comments: