Friday, September 26, 2008

Its fun when its FRIDAY!

Oh yes the work week is over! Just have to deal with today but thats ok 9 little hours will fly by. Last night was the premier of Grey's Anatomy and it was so McSteamy! Oh yeah it was good. I have been reading more entries on the blog book club and I am so looking forward to reading this book and attempting to do the 28 day challenge! Wish me luck and while we are wishing can you all please wish that I get a serious buyer on my mom's house honestly how I will pay those taxes is beyond me! It's written out there somewhere I just can't read it yet.



Sunday will be the return of Desperate Housewives oh yeah I so cannot wait for that. It will be tricky because Amazing Race is also starting up. Oh I know its hard to make those decisions.






Angels


Since 1993, when the Rev. Jayne Howard Feldman founded Be an Angel Day, people across the country have taken time to bless a loved one, friend, or stranger with acts of kindness. A Lady from Port Orange, Fl said "Angel Love Consider what you would like someone to do for you, and instead, do it for them." At the heart of being someone's angel is to have an abundant amount of warmth, creative resourcefulness, and a determination to spread some heaven on earth.

Have a great day!

No comments: