Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF

OH boy it has been a long week. Big Brother is almost over well for the most part it is over until Tuesday when the last show airs. Jerrytol was kicked out last night as expected. Jerrytol knows how to highlight his "old age" voice to prey on sympothy. Give me a break I lived with a Cuban mother who perfected the art of sounding sick and old to get people to do stuff for her. As Shania would say "That don't impress me much."

So left is Dan and Memphis and its pretty much anybody's game. They are the 2 best players so bravo. CBS did have a poll who do you want to award $25,000 to meaning it would go to one of the jury members. I voted for Renny of course. I only voted liked 20 times for her. I love it when they say "text your vote to..." when you can go online to the website and do it for free.

And now onto the weekend...

No comments: