Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its just another Saturday night

Yep its a Saturday night and I am not living the rock star life I am home. But actually I like it! Yes I do enjoy hanging doing pretty much nothing. Friday I had a super fabulous night out. http://www.greenstreetcafe.net/ is located in the ever fun side of town called Coconut Grove. I moved the to 33133 zip code in 1979 and ever since lived and played there, This place is located on the best part of the city. Its on the main drag and they have super great outside tables where you can see the cars cruise by and the people walk. It is fabulous for people watching. My Elks Lodge decided not to have Friday Night Dinner and so instead I suggested we go to the Grove for dinner. I pretty much adore Green Street so we went there. We ate and then stayed there drinking a few more glasses of wine and just watching people. Its so Grove-like to do that. The best part is you never know what will happen in the Grove. We sat there and a couple went by with a large cooler. They stopped and chatted with our nearby table and handed out some Rum jello shots then they looked at us and went here you go. Husband unit asked how much and they said "FREE!" Oh heck yeah. Now the shots looked red and since I am highly allergic to Strawberries took caution. Paul said it tasted like Cherry but I opted to give him my shot since I just cannot risk the reaction. But how cool is that? Eventually we realized we had enough of hanging paid the bill and left. The meal was fabulous, the waiter Michael was fantastic and the area crowd were fun. Over all a fabulous night!

Today was a Lazy day and I love those. Not much was done just simple laundry and some grocery shopping. I am taping my missed episode of Heros so I will eventually watch that.

Ah tomorrow will most likely be a carbon copy of today. Gotta love it oh but wait the evening will be great...why you ask? Glad you asked.....well Amazing Race begins and ......oh yes the show I have been waiting for months Desperate Housewives...Oh what have those ladies of Whisteria Lane been up to? We shall find out tomorrow night!

Stay tune

No comments: