Friday, March 5, 2010

Yes I am alive

There I go again I say I will not let time pass by and not at least write a little something and well I did not one but both. Things have been good. My work life is picking up. I go through different times during the year when it is busy and the first half is usually a busy time and well it sure is. I do not generally mind because it does make the time go by.

I love how sometimes you think your life is heading in one direction and then a impulse decision makes you re-think your original choice. One has to wonder why this happens. I wish I had the answer but it is beautiful when you see the angels working for you and making sure that you are okay. This recently happened to The Man and it is truly a nice thing to watch.

Patty, Allison and I are still planning our Night out to celebrate Pattys birthday and it appears that we have finally come up with the date and plan. Well we had the plan we even ordered tickets but the venue has decided to cancel the event which left us with "which way do we go which way do we go." There will be an over night stay and one thing is for sure we will end up in the hotel room sitting there with a bottle (or two) of wine just talking and laughing. Last time we did that we stopped talking at 3:00 AM. Yeah we are hip like that.

The 2010 I Can Do It convention in Toronto is getting closer and I am really looking forward to it. I think I need a new outfit what do you think?

Speaking of new...tomorrow I do the chop chop on the hair. I do not know what style it will be because I have a consult with the hair dresser prior to the chop but one thing I know for sure is that it will be short. Yes short.

Well another thing on the horizon is Dancing With The Stars is back on and the list of stars is well,,eh...could of been better. Paula Abdul is on and I heard people saying well that is not hair she was a Lakers Dancer and choreographer and yes this is true but come on that was like 75 years ago. Have you seen her lately? Then there is Jake - who is the last Bachelor well sorry Jake just never did it for me. I also saw him dancing in one of the bachelor episodes, I suspect he won't make it till the end. I could be wrong but that is my prediction. Then there is Pamela Anderson. Really? Baywatch bouncing bombshell? Lets see how many times the show will have to blur out the girls popping out. Guys keep on eye on that and get back to me. Then there were the typical Olympic dudes and football players. I am not so excited this year about the show but I will watch it because well...that's just what I do.

OH WAIT I just remembered there is one person I am so hot looking forward to. The name is Aiden Turner who was on my daytime soap All My Children what makes it best is that he is paired with my favorite dancer Edyta Sliwinska. I like Edyta is an awesome dancer and she sometimes gets left behind so I am really excited to see that. Yes for now this is who I want to win.

I will once again aim to keep this posted but look it is Friday and I do not generally think about the blog on the weekends. So what will happen this weekend?

Stay tune...

No comments: