Thursday, March 11, 2010

The weekend!

Are you not impress a write up twice in one week? Yeah I am not that impressed either ha ha ha. Although I should because it has been a busy week at work for me that is for sure. A sad thing happened this week a co-worker from the department her daughter who was 23 years old passed away unexpectantly leaving behind a 4 year old daughter. It is very sad news and just hits close especially having a child in that age range you sit and think wow. So there has been saddness in the unit and grief. This Friday night is the services. I am now debating on if I should go. Those things always tend to really emotionally drain me. Love and prayers are sent to my friend and her family.

In other happy news this Saturday we go to Wicked! Yeah baby! I can't wait to see it again! This weekend will hopefully be a good weekend.

Stay Tuned

No comments: