Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Day After

Well it is the day after the debut of Dancing with the Stars and well it proved interesting. First of all I am a soap fan so when my Aiden Turner from All My Children was a dancer competing I was like oh yeah this is cool because well recently he got kicked off the soap. A total shame how they made his character go nuts. Well they paired him with my faveorite professional dancer Edyta Sliwinska. She is pretty awesome and I think some years they really screw her by giving her less then memorable celebrities as partners. She has had 2 good ones (Jason Taylor and Cameron Mathison) but all the others have been like oh come on really. Their first dance was the Cha Cha Cha and they danced it to Hungry Life the Wolf. Yeah not sure it was the best song choice but for someone who is not a dancer I thought it was fine. The judges were hard they did not particularly care for it.

So who did they care for? OH let me think oh yes they were going all stupid nuts for Pamela Anderson who they have billed as "the sexiest woman on the planet"? Really? Pamela Anderson as the sexist woman on the planet? Oh she played the stupid blonde part well. She had her super low cut dress and short short short dress. Then the helpless breath and oh so girlish giggles. OH yes wait this is a dancing show so did she even dance? Oh yes they ah hem danced the Cha Cha Cha to Gimme All Your Lovin'. Yeah I expected that. Now her partner was new to the show and he was very good he truly was but I am sorry she got the 4th highest score and I if I am wrong well I am wrong but I saw the performance Buzz Aldrin did better.

Speaking of Buzz I wish DWTS would stop putting on older then Moses people on the show. But the man made an excellent point and this is most likely why they do it; he said it is to show people who are that age that they can do whatever they want and give them inspiration. So for that alone sounds good to me.

There are the typical skaters who will do really good and pussycat dolls singer who also dance who will be really great too (yawn I see who ABC wants to win). Then you have Kate Gosselin mommy of 8 of the Jon and Kate series. I found her well unmemorable. Sorry I only speak it as I see it.

How will this season turn out?

Stay Tune

No comments: