Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where did the time go




Where did the time go? It seems the days are just going faster and faster. This weekend was rather nice. Friday I went to the local Moose Lodge for a Sock Hop that I sort of helped with. I got the decorations and hired the DJ. The Sock Hop was so much fun. There are a bunch of really nice people there who during the food serving will work their buns off and then afterwards just be really nice to each other and relax and have fun. The music was playing hard and some old friends from the other lodge came by and it was nice to see and hang out with them. I do miss some of my friends but they are around so that is a nice to have.
Then Saturday was a hang out day and that evening I went to the Movies (Cinebistro-Dolphin Mall) which is turning out to be my new favorite obsession; I went there with a friend to see Old Dogs with Robin Williams and John Travolta and it was funny. There were many cheesy one liners and obvious funny moments but over all it was not bad. For a good feel good laugh I totally recommend it.
Sunday was another fabulous day at home. We went to the in laws for dinner which is always nice especially when someone else does the cooking.
Next thing I know here it is Monday and heck now Tuesday? Where did the time go?
Stay tune..

No comments: