Thursday, December 3, 2009

Middle of the week

Here we are at Thursday already. Ok not quite middle of the week but not the very end either. Todays tasks are simple. Leave work early to go to the dentist for the ever popular check up. I am sure he will suggest some more cosmetic procedures to close the gap but I am WAY over budget on this work I had done and decided forget it this will have to wait till...whenever...

Then I go to the Moose Lodge. No not a meeting night but tomorrow night we are having a Sock Hop and I brought the decorations and recommended the DJ that will be playing so I guess this means I need to make an appearance and lend a helping hand. It is the least I could do since it really is the same 4 people who seem to do all the stuff. And since they are my decorations it would be so rude to leave it there and go you do it.

So tomorrow night is the Sock Hop and I am looking forward to it. The group got a tent donated to go on the outside plus a dance floor there too! That is where the music will be. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I may even post a picture or two on Facebook.

Yes I am getting used to my new phone. The picture taking has been fun especially since I have learned how to post it on Facebook. Webbing through the Internet well...That is still something I have to get used to. One good thing I finally learned how to tell if I got a missed call. Yeah it is the simple things in life that make me go ahhhh.

No reality show to speak of since this is the time the shows are taking their break. The only one out there remotely interesting is Survivor and that is because they got a really bad villain on there. This guy is bad really bad to the bone. In the beginning oh man I could not stand him he had to go but now I want to see how far he can go and what he can get away with. This guy is like a trip with how he calls the people idiots, and stupid fools (yes all behind their backs to us they had no idea - until now). So for that I want to see how far Russell will go. I do not think he will win I seriously doubt it. Experience has shown that the ones that brag and boost about being the best and owning everything there usually do not win. Unless you are Dr. Will.

So will Russell go all the way?

Stay Tune..

No comments: