Thursday, December 17, 2009

OMG a week till Christmas!

Oh it is getting closer and closer to Christmas! Yeah baby! Yes I am going to be good this year I have been on this spiritual journey that is making think twice and react differently and I have to say I totally love it.

I want to share a book I am reading right now. It is called The Shack by WM. Paul Young the book does have a website www.theshackbook.com and it is quite enlightening. Makes one think about things and speaks of forgiveness and regrets. Truly a good easy read.

Ok this weekend appears to be turning to be a nice one. Friday Night I am going to friends house with some other good friends and we all plan on hanging and having a nice time. I truly enjoy spending time with my friends and I have some really nice ones. Saturday the girls and I are celebrating a birthday. No not mine one of the girls. Actually her birthday is on the 27th and since its still in holiday mode we decided to do some early celebrating. So far the plan is CineBistro and spending the night at the Marriott.

Sunday should be a day of rest...

Or maybe I should make cookies I got this great recipe


1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila


Sample the Cuervo to check quality.. Take a large bowl,
Check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality,
Pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter
In a large fluffy bowl.


Add one peastoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point
it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok, try another
Cup just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy.

Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup
Of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.

Mix on the turner.


If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry
It loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who geeves
A sheet. Check the Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.

Add one table.

Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can
Find.

Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall
Over.

Don't forget to beat off the turner.


Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the
Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.
Cherry Mistmas !

Stay Tune for feedback..

No comments: