Friday, December 18, 2009

Angel of the Day Message

Happy Friday. Ok so I was not sure what to write to end the week after all I wrote pretty much everything I was doing so while I was doing my daily inspirational reviews I thought wait let me share this.

Ok so today I am going to share my Angel of the Day message. In case you had any doubt, angels are everywhere. Not only do they deliver messages from the God, but they also serve to protect, guide and inspire.

So today the Angel of the Day message comes from the Angel of the Essence of Love. Here is their message:

"Let love be the center of my life."

This Seraphin helps you realize that at your core you are love. Thus you can experience love in all things and share your being with others.

So there you have it... BTW this Angel in the picture is/are the angels on my desk. I need them close by sometimes during the workday. I am sure you all can relate...
How is the weekend going to be? Stay Tune...

No comments: