Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yeah Tuesday already


Another record day in Miami. While yesterday we reach 93 degrees today we wake up to mid 60's. Yes folks it is the price for living in paradise. So leave your cold weather behind and come on down for a weekend or more.
Tonight I go to yet another Elk Lodge. Tonight's event will be in North Miami and while that does not sound bad the drive up there tends to test my patience. But this is the season for traveling and visiting other Lodges. Saturday I get to go all the way to Marathon - located on the way to Key West. Yes I am tempted to go to Key West but no I am not.
I realized this morning I am really blessed and protected because here at work 4 people situated all around me are very sick with the flu. As a matter of fact 3 are out - 1 with a doctors note to be out the rest of the week and of course there is always one person who refuses to call in sick because they want to say their "time off days" so instead they make the decision to come in. Not a tickle in my throat or chest so thank you Lord for watching over me and please angels do not stop.
I hope you all have a healthy, happy and fabulous week!

1 comment:

Tery Lynne said...

93 is nice! Florida is beautiful! Enjoy the weather and have fun!