Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday is here


Welcome to the new week! Here it is Monday already. It seems the weekend which consists of 2 days are the quickest two days on the planet. It was a fun filled weekend though. My Friday night was pretty much "rest" because you will be pretty much on the run all weekend long. So it was just dinner at the Lodge.

Oh Saturday morning started about 7:30 AM with preparing to go to the Florida Keys Elks Lodge ( if you recall that's the Lodge with the coconut heads pictured previously). A nice friend offered to drive me up there since he too had to be there and he knew I had a long drive afterwards. So I said well yeah thank you! The meeting was long and well boring it really was so boring. I really like some of those people (most of them) but gosh it was boring.

I then was dropped off at home and pretty much immediately jumped into my car and off to Tampa Florida! (Pictured above). The trip was long ( 4 1/2 hours) but the girls from the Moose Lodge who had already been there were nice enough to wait till my arrival before beginning the party. The plan was to go to one of the Moose Lodges that was having a party and well party. So I arrive I begged them to give me a few minutes to get to the room wash up, re-do the already gone make up and change clothes. Once that was done off the Moose Lodge to party like a rock star. Or a rock star at a Moose Lodge. Well we did we sure partied.
The next morning was a very nice ceremony in the hotel and once that was done off home. I made pretty good time. I was glad to be home.

No comments: