Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wishing












Yes it is Thursday but that will not stop me from participating in Jamie's Wishcasting at Starshyne Productions

So this week's question is a really good one.

What do you wish to transform?


Ok here it is for the whole world (at least the blog world and those that visit) to read:

I wish to transform myself to accept the wisdom, insight and protection of my angels. I also wish to transform all the evil in this world into dust and place them in a box that can be buried for no one to ever get their hands on. I wish to transform my curly sometimes frizzy hair into beautiful straight shiny hair. Finally I wish to transport myself to a cafe somewhere peaceful on a beach and have a great conversation with my Parents - especially my dad.

That is my wish for this week.

What are you going to wish for?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Every day is the perfect day for wishing.

hugs,
Jamie

Pamela said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Many blessings!

Tery Lynne said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Great wishes! Thanks for your wonderful and thoughtful comments on my blog :)