Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF

Oh yeah it is Friday at last! Amazingly enough there are no Lodge Visitations scheduled this weekend, no Lodge duties. I am free - but I best not say that too loud huh? Actually in thinking about some upcoming events I could use going in to the Lodge this weekend to do some work - otherwise I may end up taking a day off from work. Lets see how it goes.

Right now on the horizon is to take Nick (Child number one) shopping for work clothes for his new job. We decided Saturday would be a good day for that, that evening a friend wanted to "get away" and go to a movie but that again is up in the air. Then Sunday I think I am free?? Shhh again not too loud subject to change.

The upcoming week is going to be brutal I pretty much have plans every single night right up to Saturday! I think I have Thursday free....there I go again using that word...

Hopefully along the way I will get a chance to (1) update my Facebook (2) Watch some Dancing with the Stars (3) watch Heros and a whole sleuth of reality shows.

Stay tune...

No comments: