Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Magic



A funny thing happened this morning as I sat at work drinking my coffee and trying to accept that yes it is Tuesday and I must face the day. I have this little box of Wishing Stones. There are 5 stones and each has one word on it. Sometimes in order to just center myself and bring harmony to my day I play a little game I take the stones out and toss them on my desk. I look at the words that come out and try to keep those words in mind. It brings me a smile in the morning and if you know me, for me to smile in the morning is such a big accomplishment so this is a good thing. Today's word was only one. Only one word stood out and the others quietly laid covered what was the word....Glad you asked MAGIC! So today my sayings regarding Magic are:

The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. An idea can turn to dust or magic depending on the talent that rubs against it.

I think of this and smile. There is magic all around us if we look at it. Look at that plant that you know has been neglected yet refuses to die. Look at the birds flying around and butterflies that make you smile. Get an idea and do not let it go to dust, but instead make magic with it.

Yet it is going to be a good day. Tonight Moose Meeting .... Yeah it will also be good.

Stay Tune..

1 comment:

LissaL said...

I was reading your wishcasting post-then scrolled down to find out about Wishing Stones. I shall have to add these to my wish list. Loved your sayings on Magic and am hoping it shall rub off on me:)